This is one of my favorite meatless meals and the family loves it! We eat this with a nice salad on the side. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do! ,
- 1 large package naan bread *I like to get a big package from Costco
- 3 vine-ripe tomatoes sliced thin or chopped
- 1 container pesto sauce
- mozzarella can use shredded or fresh (thinly sliced)
- balsamic glaze can be found at the grocery store or feel free to make your own!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly layer pesto sauce on naan bread. Remember that a little bit goes a long way with pesto!
- Next layer tomatoes (sliced or chopped) followed by a handful of mozzarella.
- Place on a pizza pan and pop into the oven for about 10 minutes!
- Once the pizza is done and cheese is melted, add a light drizzle of balsamic glaze! Enjoy!
This was SO YUMMY! My entire family loved it and the best part was it took me less than 5 mins to prep! Thanks for a great recipe, Heather!
I am so glad you liked this recipe! It is one of my favorites!
Oh my gosh! These were so delicious and very popular with my family! Will definitely make this again! A new favorite!