I found out about this recipe from my friend Michelle from the YouTube Channel “A Common Life.” I will link her video here. I really enjoyed making and adding my own spin on this crustless quiche. It is my go to when I have nothing else in my fridge Friday nights. You can add any veggies and cheese you want to this quiche and it should turn out wonderful! Below is how I usually make this recipe.
Crustless Quiche (Meatless)
- 2 cups vegetables, diced Can use a combination of veggies- have fun with it! For example, peppers and green onions
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk I like to use whole
- 1 cup cheese whatever your preference! Cheddar is always a great choice
- salt and pepper
- Butter a pie dish and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk 6 eggs.
- Add diced veggies, milk, and cheese to the bowl. Add salt (approx.1/2 tsp) and pepper (to taste).
- Place egg mixture in the dish and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.