This soup is one of my favorites! It is so cozy and perfect for those cold winter nights, and thank God it is easy! I hope you enjoy!
Chicken Tortellini Soup
- 1 package cheese tortellini
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (feel free to add more if desired!)
- 2-3 cooked chicken breasts
- 1 bag frozen mixed veggies (peas and carrots are preferred, but any variation works!)
- salt and pepper to taste
- croutons to taste
- parmesan cheese to taste
- In a large stockpot, bring the chicken broth to a boil and add frozen vegetables.
- Cook the frozen vegetables for 4-5 minutes, then add tortellini and chicken and cook for an additional 2-5 minutes.
- Once everything is warmed through, add cream and mix everything together. After a minute or two, turn off heat. Then add salt/pepper to taste.
- Top soup with parmesan cheese and croutons (if desired.) Enjoy!