This recipe is another really easy recipe that takes maybe 2 minutes of prep, but the flavor is so amazing! This is one of my easy go to meals when I am in a rush!
- 2 lbs chicken breasts butterflied or thinly sliced
- 1 jar basil pesto sauce (I use Classico brand)
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 1 container fresh mozzerella sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Butterfly chicken breasts in half and place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Add salt to each breast.
- Next, spread a healthy serving of pesto sauce to the top of the chicken breasts. Then, add two slices of tomato to each chicken breast.
- Lastly, place 2 slices of mozzarella cheese on top of the tomato.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Enjoy!