I often get asked what bible I use. Here is what I currently use for my prayer time. I added my husband’s bible too, in case you are looking at other options, as well as some of my favorite devotionals and accessories. I hope this is helpful.
1) Holy Bible – This Catholic Bible is the Great Adventure Bible. (It comes in leather or paperback. I have the paperback and love it.) I started using this to read along with Fr. Mike for the Bible in a Year podcast, and I truly have loved it! (10% off entire order with code HEATHER10)
2) Wonderfully Made Bible Cover – I love this adorable bible cover! It has a handle and a zipper, and the colorful text reads, “I praise you, for I am fearfully & wonderfully made.” from Psalm 139. It just brightens my day and works well to protect my bible and prayer devotional that both fit inside! There are also pockets inside. (15% off the Catholic Company with code EOYMOM)
3) Bible Tabs – These have helped me to find all the books of bible more quickly! (15% off entire order at Catholic Company with code EOYMOM)
4) Manual for Women – This is a great little book for a daily reflection. It is my current devotional and I LOVE it! It is very relatable and easy to understand while also being great for going even deeper into prayer. (10% off with the code CATHOLICMOM)
5) Ignatius Bible – My husband has this and seems to really love it! (10% entire order with code HEATHER10)
For all my CATHOLIC discount codes, click HERE. Years ago I did a video on my Youtube channel about what I do for my morning prayer. I hope you enjoy!