This Ravioli Lasagna is so easy and super amazing to eat! Even picky eaters love this. It seems like you worked all day on this dish, but I promise you, it only takes 5 minutes to put together! We always eat this with a side salad. I hope you enjoy!
- 1 9x13 casserole dish
- 2 (24 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 bag large cheese ravioli I like to use frozen.
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese I like to add some Parmesan cheese!
- Preheat oven to 400.
- First, pour some spaghetti sauce on the bottom of the dish - enough to cover the base.
- Next, layer frozen ravioli. I like to make a pattern - I can generally fit about 12 in a single layer.
- Add half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat the next layer of sauce, ravioli, and then cheese.
- Cover the dish with foil and cook in the oven for approximately 30 minutes!