This is the simplest meal to make but it is bursting with flavor! Only 3 ingredients! We love eating this crockpot Mississippi roast on cold nights because it is so cozy! I usually put the Mississippi Roast on mashed potatoes and green beans on the side!
Crockpot Mississippi Roast
- 1 container ranch dressing I prefer to use Primal Kitchen brand because of cleaner ingredients
- 5-10 peperoncini peppers
- 3 pound chuck roast
- salt and pepper
- Salt and pepper the chuck roast on both sides and place in your crockpot.
- Dump the entire bottle of ranch into the crockpot.
- Add 5-10 peperoncini peppers to the crockpot (we use about 7.)
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours. Enjoy!
This was amazing! Thank you!
I am so glad you liked it!