This crockpot Mediterranean chicken is my easy throw everything together in a crock pot meal! It’s packed with amazing flavor and is another family favorite! I usually put this over white rice and have a side salad. I hope you enjoy!
- 1 crock pot
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 packet Good Seasons 'Zesty Italian' salad dressing mix
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp capers
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 3 bell peppers (red, yellow, orange) thinly sliced
- feta cheese optional
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, salad dressing mix, garlic, and capers to a small mixing bowl, and whisk everything together.
- Place chicken in crockpot and add lemon juice mixture to the top.
- Next, add chopped onions and bell peppers to the crockpot.
- Set crockpot on high for 4 hours. (Remember, every crockpot is a little different, so you may need to adjust the time accordingly!)
- Once it's done, shred the chicken and let it sit in its juices. (Trust me, it's delicious!)