This cowboy stew is the perfect meal for the fall and winter, my kids love this meal and I love that it is easy and healthy! I hope you enjoy!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 cups bone or beef broth
- 4-5 potatoes cut into small, bite-sized pieces
- 1 onion
- 4 carrots
- 1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp garlic power
- 3 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1.5 tsp salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350
- Brown ground beef in dutch oven or larger pot.
- While meat is browning, cut up your vegetables.
- Once meat has browned, add all vegetables to the dutch oven.
- Next, add a can of diced tomatoes to the pot, followed by 3 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce, and then 4 cups of beef or bone broth.
- Bake at 350 for 1.5 hours
- Once done, remove about a cups' worth of broth and add flour to it in a separate bowl. Whisk together and slowly add it back to the stew.