Here are the dresses I will be wearing to church this fall! They all feature great fall colors and are long enough to make me feel comfortable! For length reference, I am 5’4″ and usually wear a size small or medium. My YouTube video will give you more information, and I will have all the links below!
- Navy/teal blue with smocked square neck midi dress is from the store Petallush. This dress is very lightweight and could be worn any time of the year; however, I love this rich teal blue as a part of my fall wardrobe staple.
- Black and White plaid collared dress is from the store Catholic Dress Company (10% off order with code HEATHER10). This one is a bit tight so I would size up. The material has no stretch, so keep that in mind.
- Black belted fluttered sleeve tiered dress from the Catholic Dress Company Dress (10% off order with code HEATHER10). This is one of my favorites! I feel so comfortable in this. However, there is no stretch to the material and it shrinks when you wash and dry it.
- Dusty Rose lace v-neck midi dress is so delicate and beautiful! This dress is from the Catholic Dress Company (10% off order with code HEATHER10). This dress is so feminine, and I love all the different details. It feels great while wearing it too!
- Rust square neck smocked maxi dress is from Petallush. The wonderful rust color is perfect for fall! It is very lightweight, and I love it so much!