My whole family loves this cranberry cream cheese dip recipe! It is such a fresh addition to any party spread that you can whip up in minutes.
Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip
- Food processor
- 1 12 oz bag fresh cranberries
- 1/4 Cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1-2 jalapeños, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 8 oz containers whipped
- Prep all of your ingredients.
- Pour the cranberries into a food processor. Add the cilantro, green onion, jalapeño, lemon juice, cumin, and sugar.
- Pulse everything in the food processor until well chopped into small pieces. Be careful not to let it go too far so that it is like a jam. Personally, I like it when there are some bigger chunks in there, but you can keep going until it is chopped how you want it.
- Take a casserole dish (9” x 13” or smaller) and spread the whipped cream cheese over the bottom of the pan. (I used the whipped cream cheese because it is easy to spread and it is easy for people to get on their chip or cracker when they get dip.)
- Finally, spread the cranberry mixture over the cream cheese. Serve with crackers and enjoy!
Step 3: Pulse until all ingredients are in small pieces.
This is what your dip should look like when you are all done. Enjoy!